The conference will be hosted by the Norwegian insurance company
Gjensidige Forsikring at their main office in Sollerud, Oslo, approimately
5 kilometers outside the city center. A registration desk will be located
at the main entrance. All the presentations, coffee breaks and luches will
take place at these locations, while the conference dinner will be held at Frognerseteren.
The venue may be reached by taxi, bus or train from the city center, or by the airport express train.
The address of the venue is:
Sollerud, Drammensveien 288,
0283 Oslo, Norge
How to get there using public transport from ...
Using public transportation we recommend that you allow 30 minutes to get from the centre of Oslo to Lysaker. From Haraldsheim hostel you should allow 45 minutes.
- The airport: Take the Airport express train to Lysaker station. The departures leaving 16, 36 and 56 minutes past each hour all stop at Lysaker.
- Best Western Hotell Bondeheimen: Walk to Nasjonaltheateret subway/train station/bus station (5 minutes). Take any westbound train that stops at Lysaker station. Alternatively, catch bus 32 to Lysaker bru.
- Thon Hotel Astoria : Catch bus 32 in Kongengsgate/Prinsensgate to Lysaker bru.
- Thon Hotel Terminus : Walk to the Oslo central station (5 minutes). Take any westbound train that stops at Lysaker station. Alternatively, walk to Kongensgate/Prinsensgate and catch bus 32 to Lysaker bru.
- Oslo Youth Hostel Haraldsheim : Walk to Sinsen subway station (10 minutes). Take subway number 6 to Oslo central station. Take any westbound train that stops at Lysaker station. Alternatively, walk to Kongensgate/Prinsensgate and catch bus 32 to Lysaker bru. Yet another alternative is to take bus 23 from Sinsen to Lysaker bru (directly).
Ask the taxi driver to drive you to "Gjensidige, Sollerud", at the above adress and you will reach the main entrance. Allow 20 minutes from the center of Oslo.
Map: Oslo with hotels and the venue
Map: From Lysaker train station to the venue
View Larger Map
More about Oslo